Traffic Coordinator – Dispatcher
To find a high energy person to answer all incoming calls and follow-up with Clients. The candidate would be responsible for scheduling and give priority to clients per issue.
In a fast paced corporate environment answering 20-30 calls a day. Being able to multitask and shift gears as needed. Proficient with Office Software and tech savvy. Excellent phone skills and being able to control the call and deliver a positive client experience. Organized and be able to keep track of several jobs and followup. Communicate with team to get status and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Be able to write with proper grammatical skills.
- Be able to control calls with confidence and professionalism.
- Be able to calm an upset client and follow through to make sure issue is resolved.
- Be able to run reports on calls in excel.
- Be able to update tickets in real time so clients get updates.
- Follow-up with techs on calls to get status.
- Be able to run a meeting in the am to review what is pending, and know what needs attention.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Type 40-50 words per minute
Annual Salary 37K