DoD Mandatory CUI Training
This course is mandatory training for all of DoD and Industry personnel with access to controlled unclassified information (CUI). The course provides information on the eleven training requirements for accessing, marking, safeguarding, decontrolling and destroying CUI along with the procedures for identifying and reporting security incidents.
- This course and exam may be taken an unlimited number of times.
- Students will receive a certificate for the course after passing the exam with a 70% or better score. Please note, the exam must be completed in a single session because bookmarking is not available.
- Students are encouraged to print or save a copy of the certificate as evidence of completion as CDSE does not maintain records of course completions from this site.
- The course will run best in Edge Chromium, Google Chrome and MozillaFirefox. Pop-ups must be enabled.
- For those using assistive technology, the following keyboard shortcuts have been added to this course:
- Press Ctrl + M to mute audio
- Press Alt + Right Arrow for the next screen and Alt + Left Arrow to go to the last screen
- Press tab to navigate interface elements of the course, and use the up and down arrow to explore instructional elements on each screen.