GiaSpace Uses A Multi-Layered Cybersecurity Services In Fort Lauderdale
Don’t assume a simple cybersecurity defense will actually protect you from the many cybercrime threats out there. This is precisely why GiaSpace protects Fort Lauderdale clients with a multi-layered cybersecurity defense.
Did you know that, on average, there’s a cyber attack every 39 seconds?
It could be a ransomware infection. It could be a phishing email. It could be one of the many other methods cybercriminals employ today.
The point is that cybercriminals have an extensive arsenal of weapons to attack with—are you hoping your lone firewall will be enough to keep your Fort Lauderdale business safe from all of them?
The GiaSpace team understands that a single layer of protection simply won’t cut it—we’ve been in the business long enough to know that a simple cybersecurity defense will soon lead to a data breach.
That’s why we offer a multi-layer cybersecurity service in Fort Lauderdale…
How GiaSpace Protects Fort Lauderdale Clients Like You
The GiaSpace team knows that the only way to effectively maintain cybersecurity is with an approach that builds a culture of best practices, in combination with a range of carefully chosen technologies.
We can provide cybersecurity services in Fort Lauderdale that address your company’s specific needs, and we can do this in a cost-effective manner:
- Sophos Intercept X: Sophos’ Endpoint Protection solution provides a managed approach to securing your systems’ endpoints, using deep learning technology to protect you from ransomware and other prevalent cybercrime threats.
- ThreatLocker: This application control product follows zero trust methodology. The zero trust approach to cybercrime assumes that every aspect is a potential vulnerability until it can be confirmed otherwise. That means instead of simply investing in a strong firewall and antivirus, and assuming you’re protected, every part of your IT environment and every user trying to access it is assessed for its security.
- Meraki Advanced Threat Firewall License: We’ll ensure that your firewalls deliver a range of enterprise-class features, including:
- The ability to identify undesirable encrypted applications
- Prevention against network intrusions
- Intelligence in improving blocking decisions
- Intrusion prevention
A baseline for deviations from normal application behaviors
- IDAgent for Dark Web Monitoring: Our Dark Web Monitoring service is designed to detect compromised credentials that surface on the dark web in real-time, offering your business a comprehensive level of data theft protection. This enterprise-level service is tailored to businesses like yours. This dark web monitoring solution keeps tabs on the shadiest corners of the online world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—no exceptions.
- MFA: Multi-Factor Authentication is a critical part of modern cybersecurity. It protects accounts by requiring the user to utilize two methods to confirm that they are the rightful account owner.
- Perch SOC: A Security Operations Center (SOC) is a team of people, employing a range of proven processes and using carefully implemented technologies which are often centralized, and that gather and analyze user reports and a range of data sources —such as logs—from information systems and cybersecurity controls. The main point of a SOC in the business setting is to identify, address and eliminate cybersecurity events that could negatively impact an organization’s information systems or data.
- NIST 800-53 Guidelines: This cybersecurity framework ensures that all bases are covered when it comes to your cybersecurity.
GiaSpace Defends Fort Lauderdale Businesses With A Multi-Layered Cybersecurity Suite
With our team managing your cybersecurity in Fort Lauderdale, you can trust that you have a multi-layered defense keeping your data secure. You don’t have to worry about different threats overcoming a basic cybersecurity solution—you’re protected on all fronts.
Are you relying on a simple cybersecurity solution right now?
Every minute you continue to do so, you’re putting your data at risk. Get in touch with our team to learn more about our multi-layered approach to cybersecurity.